LA4440 Stereo Amplifier Circuit:
This is the LA4440 stereo amplifier circuit diagram. This is a bridge amplifier. In bridge, mode it’s 19 watts. Here used two LA4440 IC. and both IC is bridge mode. So it’s 19+19 stereo amplifier circuit diagram.
It’s a two-channel audio power amplifier IC with inbuilt in dual channels that enables it for stereo and bridge amplifier. it gives 6 W per channel and in bridge mode 19 Watts output.
This IC has a good ripple rejection of 46dB. and vary small residual noise, Also built-in over-voltage protection and surge voltage protection.LA4440 is wired in Stereo configuration using both outputs and inputs.
Let’s see Features of LA4440:
- LA4440- Built-in two channels to use as Stereo and Mono mode.
- LA4440- Dual-mode 6 W x 2 and Bridge mode 19 Watts.
- LA4440- 46 dB Ripple rejection.
- LA4440- 18 Voltage Maximum. Power handling and 12 Voltage typical.
- LA4440- Good channel separation.
- LA4440- Built-in Audio Muting function and Pin-to-Pin protection also.
- LA4440- Surge protection circuitry also.
Please visit our other post then please visit our website.
If you like electronics please visit our other post. electronicshelpcare.com
our Facebook page is Electronicshelpcare
Please like comment and share our post.