LA4440 mono circuit diagram:
This is a LA4440 mono circuit diagram. This is a 19 watts amplifier. In dual-mode it gives 6 Watts per channel and in bridge mode 19 W output. This is a 12 voltage amplifier.
* Built-in 2 Channels (Dual) Enabling Use in Stereo and Bridge
Dual : 6 W × 2 (type).
Bridge : 19 W (type).
* Minimum Number of External Parts.
* No Noise at the Time of Power Supply ON/OFF and Good
* Good Ripple Rejection: 46 dB
* Good Channel Separation
* Small Residual Noise (Rg=0)
* Low Distortion over a Wide Range from Low Frequencies to High
* Easy to Design Radiator Fin
* Built-in Audio Muting Function
* Built-in Protectors inside
* Thermal Protector inside
* Over Voltage Protector.
* Pin-to-pin Short Protector
It’s 19 W RMS on a 4 Ohm speaker.
If you want another post then please visit our website.
If you like electronics please visit our other post. electronicshelpcare.com
our Facebook page is Electronicshelpcare
Please like comment and share our post.